Pests getting you stressed?
Growers are famously tolerant people in general but mess with our plants and it’s all-out war. An infestation of spider mites or mold gate-crashing our grow rooms and our inner monologue turns to “If you let my plants go now, that will be the end of it – I will not look for you, I will not pursue you… but if you don’t, I will look for you, I will find you… and I will kill you” (to be imagined in Liam Neeson’s velvety Belfast accent).
It’s in precisely these circumstances that we must turn into little Rudolph Giulianis and embrace some of the USA’s bestselling concentrated herbal pesticides and fungicides – part of Ed Rosenthal’s Zero Tolerance range.
Who is Ed Rosenthal?
Don’t embarrass yourself with that question. The legendary Ed Rosenthal – activist, columnist and author of numerous hydroponic and plant specific literature – is famous throughout the world for his advocacy and expertise in hydroponics. And like a true gentleman he gifts us the Zero Tolerance range, available in both pesticide and fungicide forms.
What’s so great about Zero Tolerance?
Zero Tolerance is like the perfect nightclub doorman – friendly to your plants, but extremely intolerant of anything that dares get in the way of them reaching their full potential, including…
- Spider Mites
- Root Aphids
- Mealy Bugs
- Powdery Mildew
- Gray & White Mold
- Black Spot
- Most other Molds and Fungi
Ed Rosenthal’s Zero Tolerance range offers numerous advantages over the competition. Such as:
- It’s a natural, environmentally-safe garden solution, and 100% herbal.
- Unlike Neem oil and some other natural pest preventative measures, Zero Tolerance for both pests and fungus leaves no residue, because its ingredients – the highest quality natural oils – evaporate fully.
- …And because it’s made from these pure food grade ingredients it smells delicious (say goodbye to foul chemical odours)! The pesticide version is made from cinnamon, clove, rosemary, and thyme; while the fungicide version contains potassium bicarbonate, cinnamon, clove, thyme, oregano and wintergreen.
- It is safer for the garden than pyrethrum, which is toxic to fish and reptiles. In fact it’s completely pet and people-friendly.
- It’s OMRI-Approved for organic growing.
- It doesn’t just kill an existing pest or fungal infestation, but prevents new attacks as well!
You can buy Ed Rosenthal’s Zero Tolerance in ready-to-use bottles or as a concentrate. Now available in the UK via IKON International.